cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

I got a sample β€β€β€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Rabia
Beauty Icon

15710465526977010934323611718115.jpg

I really wanted to try Elemis and I found an add on fb , i wanted to go for cleanser but i don't know hie i selected this but i am happy i got one β€πŸ˜€ 

I don't have wrinkles should I try it or give it to my aunt πŸ€”πŸ€”

16 REPLIES 16

Re: I got a sample β€β€β€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Rabia  This is supposed to be really good moisturizer for morning and night so I would definately give it a try

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@Ashli  thanks for replying πŸ₯°β€ I am going to keep and try it πŸ₯°

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

It looks like the Pro Collagen Marine Cream but I can't see the photo clearly @Rabia . It's really expensive, the 30ml size costs Β£54 on it's own, I have been using this and the range for around 19 years now, I would use it yourself. You don't need wrinkles to use it, any anti aging products is great to use early. It's one of the best moisturisers on the market and has won numerous awards. Try it yourself.

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Looks a decent size sample @Rabia , enjoy!  πŸ˜Š  You don't have to have wrinkles to use it, I'm a firm believer in just use whatever suits your skin.  

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1  thanks for replying ❀ definitely going to use it for me ❀157104720040167932320277247414.jpg

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey  thanks for replying love❀ definitely going to  use it for me ❀πŸ₯°

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Wow it's what I thought it was, and 15 ml size, well done @Rabia . I am pleased that you are going to use it and you will then understand why Elemis is so absolutely brilliant! Enjoy! 😊

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1  ❀πŸ₯°

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Rabia  ooh well done that looks good the joys in FB🀣🀣