cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get ready for the debenhams beauty event tomm🤗

Ash_k
Multimasker

Yaayyyy its the beauty event tomm purchased my ticket.Hopefully my store does it good & I enjoy it more this time and for everybody else on here. hope you all have a lovely time tomm and  share your pictures on here.💕💕💕                 

IMG_20191204_140146_368.jpgVIP Debenhams event ticket with goodies!

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Get ready for the debenhams beauty event tomm🤗

bonnieburton
Glitterati

@Ash_k was this free with your ticket? Smiley Surprised

Ash_k
Multimasker

I brought 3 tickets  i need to find my other 2.🙈 with the first ticket I was given clinique samples and then I purchased 1 from kat von D and she gave me the little bag with the skittles &the mascara init which was lovely of kat von d.. and then i also asked Lancome if they were giving out anything with there ticket and she said no bit she can give me some samples and she pulled out the lancome cream omg was so generous of her.i was seeing on here that everyone is getting something with there ticket from each counter so I thort let me try aswell so I did.😊 @bonnieburton 

bonnieburton
Glitterati

Nice! You scored big time, they were a bit stingy with me Smiley Tongue

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Those two tubs of Lancome look amazing @Ash_k  Glad you managed to get something out from them 😁 I am going to a different location this time so hoping it will be a better atmosphere and service 

Hue_beauty
High Brow

@Ash_k oh my your lancome counter is generous! 😍 I asked if there was anything to sample with a ticket and sadly the SA said they had no samples 😣 too embarrassed to ask the other counters after!

Annmac
Living the Highlight

@Ash_k @bonnieburton@Ashli @Hue_beauty  Have fun, I'm looking forward to it and seeing everyone's posts after ❤

Highlighted

Loupy
Multimasker

@Ash_k thank you 🌺you too enjoy the beauty event tomorrow.🌺