cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Foundation recommendations please

SophieG1
Multimasker

@Priya_13 Have you tried a setting spray or powder to keep in in place longer? When I had issues with my foundation I found it was because my skin was very dehydrated so it was sticking in places well that’s what I got told from dermalogica. 

Highlighted

Priya_13
Multimasker

@SophieG1 I use urban decay optical primer and their all nighter setting spray. I'm disappointed as the colour match is perfect. I'm glad I got a little pot to take away because I would have been annoyed if I had spent £42. I picked up a sample of the Kat Von D foundation last night so I'm going to give that a go today 😁

SophieG1
Multimasker

That’s a shame can I ask what you applied it with? It just looks so flawless. I haven’t tried Kat Von d you’ll have to let us know what it’s like. I’m going to try the Armani foundation next time when I eventually run out of ysl. X

Priya_13
Multimasker

@SophieG1 I used a foundation brush. It went on really evenly and gave the right coverage. I might try and get another sample and try it using a blender or it could be the optical illusion primer, I have only just started using that. I was using Clarins SOS primer which wasn't great either. The Kat Von D foundation was a really good match and has lasted better than the Armani one. It's only £28 too. 

IMG_20190105_131241_891.jpg

sfbeautyxo
Multimasker

Have you tried the EX1 foundation? They’ve got an amazing range of shades (available at boots) - I found it works best for me with a normal primer underneath nothing too hydrating or mattifying x

Priya_13
Multimasker

@sfbeautyxo I haven't tried ex1, I didn't realise Boots stocked it. I thought it only online. I'll go and have a look tomorrow as I have a day off. Thanks

sfbeautyxo
Multimasker

no worries! x