cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foundation primer concealer!!

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Hey lovelies

i need to know if you all use foundation primer and concealer of the same brand or different?

can we use different items from different brands while doing makeup?

thank you 

xx

p.s

If you can help me decide which combination is good. 

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Foundation primer concealer!!

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I sometimes use the same brand or sometimes mix and match different brand, just whatever I grab or decide to use that day @Shafaqshehzad  

Some people like a particular brand and like to just stay loyal to that and have everything in it, whilst others have numerous different brands in their makeup bag...so just try out different combinations and see what works best for you.  😊  

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

Its whatever works for you @Shafaqshehzad  personally I mix and match. My combination is also constantly changing. At the moment I am using a Too Faced primer, Body Shop foundation and Bobbi brown concealer. XO

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Shafaqshehzad  it would be amazing if I could find all three products from one brand but unfortunately some things don't work for me so I tend to buy from various brands all the time!

And yes of course you can mix and match, thats what makes applying makeup even more fun Smiley Happy

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Shafaqshehzad  i just mix an as most people say on here its what works for you lovely

Just need to find it😎

Highlighted

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

I tend to mix and match. Currently Smashbox primer, Bare Minerals Foundation and actually the Lacura concealer.

Zuzu
High Brow

I use all three from different brands.. and best concealer is maybelline ❤ @Shafaqshehzad 

MFBeauty1
Beauty Icon

I use revolution concealer nip n fab primer and Maybelline foundation at the moment!x

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey  That’s wonderful 

thank you so much 😊 

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

@Shafaqshehzad  I mix and match, it's just coincidence if I'm using the same brand haha

My current faves are Both of the Benefit Hello Happy foundations, or Fenty. Revolution conceal & define concealer is my holy grail. My primers vary, sometimes I dont even bother as long as I make sure I properly moisturise before.

It's just a case of finding what works best with your skin