cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Feeling the Love πŸ’–πŸ’– Thankyou AshliπŸ’–

Deldoll
All Eyes on Me

After an awful week ... i received a lovely parcel from @Ashli  which cheered me right up, cant thankyou enough for brightening up my day, and sending me all these lovely products the Clarins bronzer duo is lovely so happy to be able to try it out..... To all the beautiful girls on here Thankyou, you are Truly wonderful and im so glad to be part of such a loving, friendly, helpful, community πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– 20190515_191437.jpg

27 REPLIES 27

Re: Feeling the Love πŸ’–πŸ’– Thankyou AshliπŸ’–

Ashli
High Brow

@Deldoll  Glad it made up a little for the week you've had. It was a pleasure. Hope you like them ❀

JennnCore
Multimasker

So lovely! ❀❀❀

This community makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Deldoll
All Eyes on Me

It really did @Ashli  it was so thoughtful and lovely of you to send me them, you really did cheer me up 😘 i cant thankyou enough honestly, some real lovely goodies in there the lip oil is fab i tried that on today πŸ’– your such a kind soul thanks again  πŸ’–πŸ’– xx

AK_Beauty
Getting Lippy

congratulations

Deldoll
All Eyes on Me

Honestly @JennnCore  im so glad to have all you girls on here πŸ’–πŸ’– its a place to escape too from whatevers going on in life... just to chat too everyone is fab πŸ’–πŸ’– xx

Anniie
Multimasker

@Deldoll Aww enjoy! @Ashli  u sweety pie!

Suzy
High Brow

@Deldoll 

Yeah it is a lovely community to be on for sure😊 .Hope your week is picking up now😘

Beauty1
Multimasker

Enjoy your lovely goodies @Deldoll , hope your week has got better. So kind of @Ashli . πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™

BeautySeeker-03
Nailing It

Enjoy your goodiesπŸ–€ Lovely gesture from AshliπŸ₯°