Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Eyeliner - small eyes

KatieJay
Nailing It

Hi guys

a random question - but I really want to try using black eyeliner on my waterline to makes my eyes look brighter, whites look whiter and to define my eyes more. BUT I feel like when I put it on I feel like it makes my eyes looks really small !!! Does anyone have any magical hints or tips ???? 🙏🏻😀

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Eyeliner - small eyes

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

Have you ever tried puting a colour in your waterline instead of just simple black or white? Make up forever and urban decau have some very good waterproof pencils. Depends on your eye colour you could enhance your eye with (I really like pastel green and violet) colour. It gives a beautifull and simple twist to every day make up still keeping it casual. If you arent a fan of colour maybe try putting the black pencil only in outer half of waterline and blend a litte bit so there isnt any harsh lines and avoiding puting black in inner corner, instead give it a pop with touch of highlighter x

rosiejo
Total Glossip

@KatieJay wrote:

Hi guys

a random question - but I really want to try using black eyeliner on my waterline to makes my eyes look brighter, whites look whiter and to define my eyes more. BUT I feel like when I put it on I feel like it makes my eyes looks really small !!! Does anyone have any magical hints or tips ???? 🙏🏻😀

Great tips @Paula1994!

@KatieJay you could also try using a nude liner in the water line, and a black liner along the lash line to help make your eyes look bigger :-) x

KatieJay
Nailing It

@rosiejo @Paula1994  Ah they are such good ideas!! Thanks so much both for taking the time to reply. Will pop into to Debenhams tomorrow on my lunch break and have a look at some colours that may suit me. I’ll also try the nude and the half black! 

Smiley Happy 

Millz
Getting Lippy

Black will close the eyes naturally. If you want to open the eyes, but white is a bit too much, do a nude x

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

no problem hun, make sure you let us know whatyou think when you give ut a go x

KatieJay
Nailing It

@Paula1994 @Millz @rosiejo  Hi Ladies Smiley Happy thanks so much for your advice yesterday. 

so I popped out on my lunch and picked up a bronze eyeliner and tried that in my waterline... I’m actually loving. Makes my eyes look so much more awake !?!? 

Move attached a pic. I cut out the rest of my face as I’ve been up since 5.30 🙈. 3E6DBB13-7F26-4BBF-923D-66046DDD511A.jpeg

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

@KatieJay @So happy that you have found something for y9u and you so happy with it. And remember there isint a wrong way in doing make up so just try,try and once again try x