cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Eyebrow Product Suggestions????

lanny
Winging It

It’s so good! They also have the De-Slick version as well if you want extra oil control! 

Asher
Winging It

The Nyx tame and frame brow pomade is an almost perfect dupe for the ABH brow pomade. Absolutely one of my favourites!

Edit: Sorry! Just saw the comments already suggesting! 

Debs1
Total Glossip

I use clarins pencil as it glides on and doesn’t smudge throughout the day, and has a brush on the end to define. I’ve also recently bought Benefit Kabrow, but only has a little play so far, need to have a proper try at it and will let you know what I think 

KarenD
Getting Lippy

Hi

The L’Oréal product is great. I can’t remember the name but the packaging is round at the bottom with a tall pointy lid (the brush) comes in a range of colours.

Nomes
Getting Lippy

I used to use  Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil 0.08G - 05 Warm Black Brown - Benefit or Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil 0.34G - 05 Warm Black Brown - Benefit but moved onto Precision Brow Pencil 0.13G - Espresso - NYX Professional Makeup and there’s next to no difference between them! The NYX one is at least half the price of the benefit ones as well, and I’m sure they do an equivalent of goof proof but I haven’t tried it! I buy two of them at a time now as it’s the same as what I used to spend on one, then I always have a spare in too 🙈😂

MinnieMouse
Nailing It

@Nomes

Hi!

Did you notice a difference between the two Benefit pencils?

Thank you Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Einstein
Getting Lippy

I'm getting into eyebrow pencils so this is a great thread.

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

please try Ka brow pomade from benefit, I have KVD pomade and I find it too buterry and soft for my liking. 

Priya_13
Glitterati

I converted from Benefit Kabrow to Kat Von D pomade (walnut) and I'm so glad I did. The texture and consistency is spot on. I picked up an eye brow brush from Boots and it works a treat. It lasts all day and gives a really defined natural finish. 

Georgina
Winging It

Honestly I can’t tell you how every brow product works, however I went from the nyx pomade to the Kat Von D one and it was the best decision I ever made. I barely have eyebrows so with the nyx one I used to find myself having to use a dark brown eyeshadow in order to make the pomade opaque, and try to set it as I would find it wore off throughout the day if I so much as rested my head on my hand. Switching to the KVD pomades, I don’t have to do this as it’s perfect, and it stays put all day even when I rest my head on my hand. I did leave it on over night just to test how much moves away from the skin, and it barely moved from the eyebrow hair that I have got. Definitely worth the money you spend on it, I can finally just go out in brows that’ll stay all day rather than doing a full face just for them to stay put like I had to with the nyx one