cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eye brow tint

Priya_13
Perfectly Primed

I guess middle age is kicking in. I'm getting a few white eye brow hairs. I was thinking of getting a home brow tint. Can anyone recommend one or should I just go to a salon and get it done? 

10 REPLIES

Re: Eye brow tint

SophieG1
All Eyes on Me

i Don’t know about home tinting because I usually go to the benefit brow bar but they fade so fast and it costs like £12 just for the tint. 

Priya_13
Perfectly Primed

I have had a look at a few home kits and they only last 3-5 days which doesn't seem worth the effort. To be fair the Kat Von D pomade covers any grey/white hair but I just thought if there's anything that lasts a week or so it would help. 

sfbeautyxo
Beauty Crush

I’ve heard the eyelure dybrow is really good and lasts for over a week according to some reviews. It is available at superdrug it’s around the £7 mark x

Paula1994
Multimasker

if you planing on getting your eyebrows tinted i would recomend doing it first time with the professional. if you know what you doing i would get a beard dye for men. @Pineapple i think recomended it to me and works gorgeous. Also a big trick to keep your tint on for longer and condition and regrow eyebrows is castor oil. I got one in holland and Barrett and been putting it on with a spoolie every evening. it keeps on the tint so much longer. and you can also put it on your lashes xx

cazandbobwatson
Nailing It

go to the benefit counter in your local Debenhams, the ladies there are brilliant!

They will tint your brows where they need it and match the shade to your preferred colour. 

It makes a huge difference to your look

#brow wax and tint

Highlighted

Priya_13
Perfectly Primed

@cazandbobwatson  thank you,  it's probably safer getting it done by a professional for the first time. 

@sfbeautyxo thanks I'll have a look next time I'm in superdrugs.

@Paula1994  I would have never thought of beard dye, a very clever hack. My mum uses castor oil on her eye brows. Mothers know best,  I should pay more attention to what she's up to. 

SophieG1
All Eyes on Me

I’ve never heard of the beard dye sounds interesting @Paula1994 @do you have any pictures of the stuff you get? X

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Paula1994 Wouldn't have been me Woman LOL. I do support the castor oil movement, especially on hair... and when I'm not being lazy Smiley Very Happy. xx

Paula1994
Multimasker

@SophieG1 @Priya_13 

Yeah mum do know loads and oldest tricks can be the best ones. im gona attach the screen shot of it as im not home so cant take a photo. you can buy it in boots or superdrugs.  and @Pineapple sorry  must of been someone else 🙊