cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eye Shadow Primer

eza78
Multimasker

What are your favourites for priming eyes?  

My lids are fairly oily and my shadow and liner tends to transfer during the day.

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Eye Shadow Primer

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

I were using urban decay primer potion for years but because my lids are quite vainy i use good concealer as my eyeshadow primer. i use Kat von d concealre at the moment and im in love xx

Highlighted

Leanne
Getting Lippy

I love Urban Decay eye primer.... my eyelids can get a bit oily but with this and the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray my eyeshadows last all day x

MiaL
Multimasker

Sometimes I use the Urban Decay primer, other times if I want the colour to stand out more I use a concealer. In both cases I dust a bit of setting powder over it to avoid the eyeshadows “sticking” to the primer, it can make the product collect in the crease or make the shadows harder to blend.

Julia
Beauty Icon

Photo Finish 24 Hour Eye Shadow Primer 12Ml - Smashbox smashbox is really good  I have tryed the benefit one as well but  I like more smashbox 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@eza78 I mix my primer Spackle Neutraliser Colour Correcting Under Make Up Primer 59Ml - Laura geller with a tiny bit of my it cosmetics concealer and it works like a charm. Normally my eyeshadow would all fall into the crease of my eyes and this way it stays put all day.  x

eza78
Multimasker

Thank you, I have never thought to add concealer in.  Definitely going to try this. x