cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Estee Lauder Sample // 1N2

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

So, I finally got round to trying my foundation sample and it is definitely a better match than the shade I bought. Maybe still a smidge light but alot better πŸ˜‚

No real reason for the rest of the photos, I was just on a roll!

I had already done my eyes before I started. (Stupidly before I washed my hair so technically did them twice πŸ˜‚)quicksquarenew_20191019125713848.jpg

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Estee Lauder Sample // 1N2

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

@JennnCore Did you liked it? 

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@KikaSte Yes, definitely!

Double Wear is my absolute favourite full coverage, the formula really agrees with my skin. πŸ–€

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

@JennnCore It was too heavy for me. I have a new tester in my drawer, today it's UD new foundation, so today I will try it or maybe tmr, I really like yesterdays sample and it's scent, still can feel it on my skin. Smiley Happy

colourofboom
Going Pro

@JennnCore I still haven’t tried this foundation 😯 it looks great on you 😁

Mid12
Nailing It

I haven’t tried it @JennnCore  its a perfect match for you love 

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@KikaSte Its definitely a winter foundation! It almost makes me feel warm, must be the thickness πŸ˜‚ I've mainly been alternating between Stay Naked and Bare Pro to this point πŸ–€

Highlighted

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@colourofboom @Mid12 

Thank you! I do think its definitely one you need to experience for yourself as it seems to be the marmite of the foundation world πŸ˜‚πŸ–€

Mid12
Nailing It

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @JennnCore 

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

@JennnCore @Mid12 @colourofboom Oh, yes, it is indeed! I'm team #dontlikeit, but there's no in between - you like it or hate it, so ask a sample before you buy it! Smiley Very Happy