cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Este Lauder Clear Difrence mask

Julia
Beauty Icon

Has any one tried this mask I don't use it often and I don't know why because every time I use it it leaves my skin so clear and even removes some blackheads on my nose 

So is a purifying exfoliating mask it clarifies the skin removes excess oil gently frees the skin from flakiness and roughness.  Leaves skin softer smoother and clearer.  After was given a sample of this from a lady at counter of  Este  Lauder   I did purchased and is money well spend20190319_145113.jpg

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Este Lauder Clear Difrence mask

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I didn’t even know this existed 😨 sounds like something I really need to try. 

Rabia
Glitterati

@Julia 

i got the eye one and I liked that . I want to try face mask as well. As I like Estée Lauder skin care 😍I like the black head thingy part as my husband looking for one to remove blackheads from nose. I hope it work for him😍

Julia
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 well I didn't as well but when one of the ladies working there gave me a sample  I tried and loved it

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Julia  I’m definitely going to pop by and see if I can nab a sample as well thanks for posting about it 💕

Julia
Beauty Icon

20190319_145113.jpg

This is the mask @SophieG1 @Rabia 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Julia  Thank you ☺️ 

Julia
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 you welcome hun ❤

BegumN
Beauty Crush

Love this mask so much- leaves skin feeling so fresh. If you like this you would probably like the glamglow ones too Smiley Happy

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Julia  looks like a good one im in there with

@SophieG1  lol need a sample to try☺