cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Elf Poreless Putty Primer ... First thoughts.

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

I ordered the Elf putty primer which 'broke the internet' after a JS review comparison video against the Tacha primer. 

Being only ยฃ8 I decided to try it, and with all the hype how bad can it be? I have quite prominent pores and my skin never really looks smooth, mostly from acne in the past, so I can't expect a miracle but I was hoping it would smooth my face more than it did. I also tried it yesterday but just with concealer to see how it felt on the skin. It, again was ok, but I'm not shook. It hasn't changed my life ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm going to see how it wears today with a full face of makeup. It's definitely not the worst, but  I think I'd still pick up Pore-fessional before this.Screenshot_20190729-082305_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190729-083021_Gallery.jpg

Also as it's National Lipstick day, I'll give that a mention. I'm wearing Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Rose Matter ๐Ÿ’• Id have liked to have gone for something a but louder but I have a super busy day so can't be remembering to top up ๐Ÿ˜‚

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Elf Poreless Putty Primer ... First thoughts.

Anniiee
Multimasker

Looks good, but do update xx @EmaSullivan 

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@EmaSullivan 

Shame you didn't fall in love with it but Porefessional is a bit of a tough act to follow in all fairness

Naadiyakaur
Getting Lippy

I heard so many good reveiws about this primer aswell, im abot spectical about trying it

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

@Anniiee it's not bad at all, I'll see how it wears today and let you know ๐Ÿ˜Ž

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

@Suzy it's definitely not terrible though! I'll post an update in the comments how it wears over the day โ˜บ๏ธ

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

@Naadiyakaur for the price it's good. I have quite oily skin so I find it hard to find a primer that controlls that too. It's not bad by any means though!

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@EmaSullivan you jabe beautiful make up today๐Ÿ˜Š

Highlighted

Deldoll
Going Pro

Gorgeous girl @EmaSullivan  i like the smashbox primer it helps hide my open pores, i tried to get the elf one a few times after all the hype about it, but it was always sold out... think il wait to hear how u get on with a full face of make up before i try it, thanks for reviewing this girl ๐Ÿ‘ xx

Anniiee
Multimasker

@EmaSullivan Waiting ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•