cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Don't Laugh My First Ever Eyeshodow!

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1  I wore crazy neon eyeshadows when I was a teenager and then once got older, I stopped completely as I felt it looks daft on me so would stick to natural light browns only instead. I purchased colorful palettes after I joined this community aswell so its never too late Smiley Happy 

Beauty1
Multimasker

I would have love to have seen those crazy neon eyeshadows @Ashli , but like most teenagers you experimented and tastes change as you get older . 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 So am I! But just my eye is ok for me haha Smiley Wink. Enjoy it anyway!!!! I'm sure you're finding it a lot of fun! A recommendation to good eye make up remover would be Bi-Facil Eye Make Up Remover 125Ml - Lanc� me , it's the only one that's never irritated my eyes Smiley Happy. xx

Beauty1
Multimasker

Thank you @Pineapple , I hadn't put any thought into the remover until you mentioned it. I shall have a look, thank you. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 If you already use the Elemis cleansing balm it's probably ok anyway Smiley Happy. Just a suggestion in case you do end up needing a specific one Heart.

Highlighted

Beauty1
Multimasker

That's brilliant if the Elemis cleansing balm does remove the eye makeup, I will try it thank you @Pineapple