cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Dior makeup collection

Anniiee
Multimasker

So as its the day where the girls are attending the Dior Backstage Masterclass i thought i would share my favourites of the brand πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

The highlighter palette is gorg in packaging and is so versatile that it can be used it ao many different ways, its shimmery, can be used on its own or spay setting spray then use it for extra glow😍  2 palettes to choose from one suites for light to medium and medium to dark 😍

E98E611C-1BC0-4FCB-851D-907AF06BFC50.jpegDior Backstage Face Glow Palette - Β£34

The Lipbalm has a light tint, to enhance your own lipcolour, there are 9 shades to choose from πŸ’• 

7FAF08F7-D446-4136-8B79-DB3F94BDF77A.jpegDior addict lip glow balm - Β£28

B748FBCE-D455-4C9B-95C4-088DF22E7570.jpegDior Backstage foundation - Β£29.50

This foundation comes in 40 shades with natural finish and is sweat proof and water resistant 😍 so can find your shade with no problem πŸ’•

Suitable for normal and combination skin

creates a lovely glow

breathable

suitable for all skintones

long wearing

natural finish and buildable coverage (build in think layers) 😍😍😍

which do you own?  

20 REPLIES 20

Re: Dior makeup collection

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Anniiee  It’s very thoughtful of you to share your favourite Dior today. ❀️❀️❀️

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@Anniiee i don't have any Dior products! But the one you have looks lovely😍

Annmac
Going Pro

The pallette is beautiful@Anniiee . I fancy trying the foundation, amazed it's actually more affordable than the EstΓ©e Lauder I wear. 

Excited for @Beauty1 @Michele82 and the other girls just now with the masterclass just due to start! πŸ’žπŸ˜

I have taken pic of my very small Dior makeup collection and sneaked in some skincare, all samples apart from the lip balm 😘IMG_20190801_174543.jpg

Anniiee
Multimasker

@NadiaS88 You need to try 😘😍

@Michele82 πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜

@Annmac love ur collection 😍, yess i cant believe its cheaper 😍😍

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

@Anniiee I tried so many of these today ! I loved the foundation and the primer! 

I don't think there's a bad thing in the whole Dior Backstage range, it's so simple and easy πŸ˜πŸ’•

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Anniiee  I have 2 Dior backstage foundation, one in 4N and 3.5N as I tan in the summer. Its a brilliant lightweight foundation with buildable coverage. 

makeup-addict
Perfectly Primed

@Anniiee the palette looks so pretty! I only own and an eye shadow palette and blusher from years ago.

I liked there foundation but there isn’t a shade for me

Anniiee
Multimasker

@EmaSullivan Totally agree effortless makeup 😍😍

cant wait to see what u guys got 😍😍😍

Anniiee
Multimasker

@Priya_13 Agree one of the best foundations 😍😍😍

@makeup-addict tbh iv only recently started building my kit so thsts why i have all these lol otherwise i wouldnt have had them πŸ˜…πŸ€­πŸ˜