cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dior forever foundation skin glow

Julia
Going Pro

I received a sample of the new Dior skin glow foundation and couldn't be more happy with it absolutely love it is beautiful and the colour  match was perfect and I matched online so I got the sample on post so very happy with it and I can say I will purchase when I finish my too faced born this way foundation 20190203_124444.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Dior forever foundation skin glow

sfbeautyxo
Perfectly Primed

It looks flawless 😍

Julia
Going Pro

@sfbeautyxo  thank you 😍 honestly I absolutely loved it  I can't wait to go and buy it.

Suzy
All Eyes on Me

@Julia 

Looks lovely! I didn't manage to get a sample online and my nearest Debenhams doesn't have. So when I go further afield I will definitely try and get.

Karolina91
Getting Lippy

I am also using Dior Forever Undercover and Dior convinced me when after using a sample I had a 3 hours nap and make up stayed on my faced untouched and no marks on the duvet either! <3

Julia
Going Pro

@Suzy  thnx . yeah I was surprised that the sample came on post I wasn't expecting it actually but I had 2 emails for the new foundation one from Boots and one from Debenhams  and the glow one from Debenhams came but the one from Boots not yet .

@Karolina91 that's good I always get foundation marks on the neck of my  jacket I so hated though 

science_geek
All Eyes on Me

It looks soo good on you @Julia! What primer do you use? What do you think of the feel of the foundation? Looks amazing on you x 

Julia
Going Pro

@science_geek  Thank you it feels really good like u got nothing on  very light and it gives a flawless glowing finish. I used 4 days absolutely lovely and long lasting I usually keep my make-up on all day  the primer is Smashbox photo finish primer