cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did any one know ? 😱

Areej
Beauty Icon

Just came across this post, NEXT doing a beauty box too, Not the stuff you’d find in a next store, thought they weren’t  into cosmetics that much and had a few bits on a counter.  The box looks like a shoe box as I’ve ordered shoes from next before....Too sleepy to look up the price, if you find out you can let me know ❤️

AC1CA963-1226-4FB3-AC43-3B71AF9CEA1E.jpeg

24 REPLIES 24

Re: Did any one know ? 😱

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

No I certainly didn't, the contents look really good @Areej . ☺

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

Looks fab, and for £12 even fabber!

https://www.next.co.uk/style/esr07024#r07024

Highlighted

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@Areej  Looks great!! ASOS do beauty boxes, the recent one they have released is a travel edition! Great way of trying new products!

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Areej  wow looks good

@bonnieburton  thku for popin up a link

Whos getting it☺☺☺

@DJMcCumiskey  something you want you love ur boxes🤣

@Carys96  hey lovely howz your skin feeling 😘

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

If anyone buys this do let me know how the hair paradox is seen it quite a lot recently. 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I do love my boxes, but I've been good and haven't had one for ages!  @Boss786  Probably only because non have taken my fancy though, and this one doesn't either tbh, too much fake tan stuff, but at excellent price at £12...bargain!  👍

Thanks for posting @Areej  👍😊  Next have sold a wide range of brands online for a long time now, think they only sell their own brand in store though.  They did a Fathers Day one back in June which was pretty good and only £12 too.

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I bought a shampoo and conditioner a while back and got one of those little mini hair oils free @SophieG1 , I have to be honest though I didn't think much of it, especially for the price.  I used the shampoo about twice but didn't think it foamed up that well and didn't do anything for my hair, same goes for the oil, didn't wow me and for the price I expected it to.  My husband now uses it as he quite likes the shampoo.  It won't be a repurchase which is a shame as I like the idea behind the brand.  

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey  Oh no I hate shampoos that don’t foam 🙈 I like a good lather up the idea sounded so cool with my whisky flask. 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Same here @SophieG1 , I know they don't have to foam to be actually cleaning the hair, but I still like them to!  

The oil is ok (and yeah love that whiskey flask too, that attracted me to the brand!) but I wouldn't say it does anything a cheaper oil wouldn't do.  You could always buy it, try it (you might love it!) and then use the flask to refill with other products!  😁