cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dewy skin

alixr123
Fresh Face

I’m always looking for products that will make my skin dewy or glowing! My skin is combination to dry, it was amazing when I came back off holiday and super hydrated but now the colder weather is coming in it’s starting to go dry! Any make up tips? Primers, sprays, foundations, highlighters?! Skincare tips are welcome too!! 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Dewy skin

catherined
Beauty Crush

@alixr123 Swear by the Glamglow Waterburst Moisturiser and MAC Strobe Cream. I have oily skin but I love a dewy look and these products make my skin look dewy and hydrated, not oily! x

Waterburst#8482 Hydrated Glow Moisturiser 50G - . - GLAMGLOW
Strobe Day Cream 50Ml - Goldlite - MAC Cosmetics

Minwali
Nailing It

I loooove Smashbox oil primer matched with Kat Von D foundation. I apply the oil primer (great for dry skin but doesn't make oily areas look more oily), let it settle for a minute then mix my KVD foundation with NYX Away We Glow drops. I spray my foundation brush with a face mist like Urban Decay All Nighter or Iconic Prep-Set-Glow to sheer out coverage and set it with a powder. I am left with a dewy look that lasts all day!

Candyk
Winging It

I would recommend any moisturiser

my faves are Clinique Dramatically different moisturising lotion or hydration jelly. 

Then I would use Estée Lauder the Illuminator primer followed by Ysl touché eclat foundation for perfect dewy skin. 

Loolielou
Fresh Face

Hi which Mac strobe do you recommend for dewy skin look? There’s a few choice of colours?...

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

Smashbox have a radiance primer which gives a lovely glow. I would recommend Dior backstage foundation for a light dewy finish. There are so many highlighter out there but I'm not sure how to use them, the few times I've tried it just looks like I have a metallic face. I do have the Mac strobe cream but hardly ever use it. 

Highlighted

Kam_Beauty
Nailing It

@alixr123

To stop my skin drying out I use aveeno it's fab

to make your make up dewy use avoid Matt foundations . Armani luminous silk and nars sheer glow are good

you can also use a shimmer primer - mac and smash box have one 

enjoy 😊 

sfbeautyxo
Going Pro

Mixing in a liquid highlighter with your foundation really helps for an all over glow. You could also skip setting powder and just go straight in with setting spray as well, All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay works amazing for me. I also used the **bleep**+Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads and found that these leave my skin super glowy! hope this helps x