cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contouring

Julia
Going Pro

Hi  girls I just finished my benefit hoola contouring stick  so I need something new now any suggestion on cream contour  thnx 😍❤

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Contouring

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

I use fenty beauty match stix . They last ages and are available in cool tones too which are perfect for contouring, also they blend luke a dream x

Julia
Going Pro

Are they available just online I hate shopping online for make up if I haven't tryed the product before

Angelprincess87
Multimasker

I would recommend either Revolution or Loreal Contour sticks, both come in lots of different shades and glide on extremely well, also Clinique do a good one but that only comes in one shade.

Julia
Going Pro

I thought of loreal as well need to go in a store that has got them though unfortunately my local boots doesn't store them. I have tried rimmel London contour sticks though and I like them but they finish quite quick 

StephHS90
Multimasker

I use the Lancome foundation stick, I’ve used other brands but nothing is as good, it’s stays in place and blends well 🙌🏽 Xxx

Julia
Going Pro

@StephHS90 @I will try and go at a Lancome counter tomorrow  hopefully will find one of the ladies there to help me choose �

Highlighted

SophieG1
High Brow

Highly recommend Charlotte tilbury contour wands they are so easy to use and blend like a dream.