cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concealer

Holiday2017
Winging It

Iam looking for a concealer For mature skin.i find them all tend to make my lines more pronounced.any suggestions 

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Concealer

Asmakhanx
Winging It

My go to concealer is the eye eraser by maybelline. Definitely sets in well and hides all my marks and eyebags.

SJW
Nailing It

Have you tried Clinique's Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer? I had tried all sorts that never seemed to work! My eyes  are always watery so I'd end up with no make up under my eyes. The Super Concealer does stay on as it's waterproof. Love it! 

Vicky-D
Total Glossip

I use either tarts or Charlotte tilbury, I’d recommend not going to light under your eyes as this can age you, also blend it with a beauty blender and set with a no colour powder.  Try not to smile or more your face whilst your doing the powder 👍🏻😄 x

LS1810
First Base

Charlotte Tilbury have just released the MAGIC AWAY liquid concealer.  Just dab a couple of blobs on the underneath of your eyes and tap in with your fingers. A sponge tends to take off all the product so best to use your finger to do this. Also, NO POWDER.. it's really ageing and seems to settle in all the creases and lines and looks "caked on" in a short time.  I'm in my early sixty's so I'm speaking from years of trial and error :-D Hope this helps ... LS1810xxx

yveper
Just Arrived

Bobbi Brown works for me 

Sutvinder1
Getting Lippy

My favourite product is the urban decay naked skin concealer.  Find this cover’s everything,  and is not heavy  under your eyes.  This product is also  super hydrated, and not cakey.  Also I find it dose not emphasis your lines and it’s my go to concealer.  My skin is dry and sensitive,  and this works wonders.

Holiday2017
Winging It

Thank you sounds just what iam looking for.will purchase this and give it a try 

Holiday2017
Winging It

Thank you, just sounds what iam looking for. I find most concealer show up your lines around your eyes.so if I can find one that does not do this would be fantastic.

Mondaine
Winging It

Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion, you won't regret it!