cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colour pop

Anniie
Beauty Icon

Anyone tried colour pop before? What did u order? I want to get some liquid lipsticks but the range is sooo big i get confused!

suggestions? Xx

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Colour pop

charljadepotter
Going Pro

I have not tried anything but really want to. Is there a uk website that sells it or is it just on the American one? xx

BegumN
Beauty Crush

Hey @Anniie 

I have been shopping with colourpop for a few years now and i have to say i love them. such a shame; i just had a massive clear out as i am doing my annual order in the next few weeks or i could have shown you swatches of the products i had. i do have a couple of items left so if you do wanna see swatches let me know.  this might be long one sorry

in term of products - these are strictly my own opinions of the brand 

ultra matte liquid lip - abs hate them. they have a nice colour range but i found them cakey and reallly drying. however, my friend loved them so this would be a personal choice. in terms of price point i would say even a wet n wild liquid lip is tons better for the same price. 

ultra satin lip - love love love them! they are literally like a mac satin lip but in liquid form. though they transfer they do hold colour a lot and the pinky/red hues leave a stain. i find after letting it dry if you just pop your lips a bit it goes more matte. my fave ones are: barracuda, frick n frack, london fog, tansy, prim and i think its called lying king?? 

lippie sticks- these are in the white long tubes. diff formulas. creme - hate, the bleed alot. matte - okay but i find them a little sticky. matte x = the dream! they are pretty much like a liquid lip. do transfer a tiny bit but afterwards they are super long wearing. my go to are ziggie, kapish, goldie, cami, for example, if i wear goldie before work, do not need a touch up at all over the 6-8h period including post lunch/water all day. 

lippie pencils - amazing formula. buttery, glide on and super pigmented. i wear these on their own and theyre just as good as lipstick.  if i could choose 1 brands lipliner forever it would be their. the only downfall is they actual product has a tendency to slip off the pencil holding it - its really hard to explain this lol. but its worth it in my opinion . 

the newer lux/soft blur ones i have not tried. 

eyeshadow wise. 

love their shock ones in single pots. the only issue is they tend to work better with finger application and not brushes. 

powder/pallettes - are ok but i wasnt amazed. 

hope this helped! 

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@charljadepotter They ship to uk and i think customs is included x

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@BegumN Thank u gorgeous xx very helpful xx

Send ne a dm on instagram @@beautybyanniie with the swatches if u want xx

charljadepotter
Going Pro

@AnniieThat's good. Thought they did shipping but not looked properly x 

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

I’ve tried their lippie stix which was nice, very pigmented and felt comfortable. Their eyeshadows are good but I wasn’t wowed by them so I passed them on same with the liquid lipstick. This was before they launched any concealers/highlighters etc so I haven’t tried any of their newer products recently xx 

BegumN
Beauty Crush

@Anniie @charljadepotter 

shipping to uk is free if you shops $50. they now include customs so this will be bumped to $60 but it does now mean you dont have to pay the royal mail handling fee. 

they take around 2 weeks or so to arrive. 

Ill send you some swatches later annie Smiley Happy

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@BegumN Yh customs is redicoulus 

charljadepotter
Going Pro

@BegumNThanks x