cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Highlighted

Re: Clean brushes ๐Ÿ˜

In the Spotlight

I still have some packed away and have yet to pick up the Real Techniques ones that I ordered ๐Ÿ˜… thank you, it was a chore! I switch to be honest, if Iโ€™m doing a quick clean I use a brush cleaner on tissue and clean them off otherwise if Iโ€™m doing a brush wash I use baby shampoo but Iโ€™m all out at the moment! @DJMcCumiskey 

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

Your postman is going to be so busy with all your deliveries! How exciting ๐ŸŽ‰ canโ€™t wait to see all your pics! I think we both need to have a makeup clear out ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ve got a trolley full! @BeautySeeker-03 

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

๐Ÿ˜ญ I find brush cleaning such a chore! But I do have OCD and clean them for the purpose of keeping my mind sane ๐Ÿ˜‚ @bonnieburton try the Primark brush cleaner, it smells nice and you just spray it on tissue and give the brushes a quick clean x

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

So does brush cleaner not need to be washed off then?  @TH130199 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Wow @TH130199  That's really impressive that you clean your brushes every week, I try to remember but I do it every 5-6 weeks! Well done you. โ˜บ

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@TH130199 

What a lot of brushes. Are you sure you needed more๐Ÿ˜„. Well done washing them all๐Ÿ˜‰

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@TH130199 

My aim this weekend is to clear out my makeup ... I cant bare to part with anything though๐Ÿคญ postman had no parcels today ๐Ÿ˜ฉ ahhhh supence is seriously killing me ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ–ค

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

Some do, some you can use to spray clean! @DJMcCumiskey 

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

Thank you! That isnโ€™t bad, do you wear makeup regularly? @Beauty1 

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

I really didnโ€™t need more! ๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks lovely x @Suzy