cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charlotte Tilbury

Cierdh
Getting Lippy

anyone looking for a beauty healthy glowing face look, has got to try this Charlotte tilbury flawless filter!!! It is amazing, with or without makeup. I recommend using it mixed with Estes Lauder double wear... that way you use less and it gives it beautiful coverage! I’ve been using mine for nearly a year and haven’t ran out yet!!! It’s £30 I know it sounds a lot but totally worth it. It’s not a foundation as such but still looks flawless if you wear it on its own! #charlottetilbury #flawlessfilter

image.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Charlotte Tilbury

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

I've heard really good things about this, I already use the ct light foundation so want to try it with that :-)

Ashli
Multimasker

Yes  I heard great stuff about this finally got one myself. makes you look like you've been on a long holiday in the sunshine even when you are at your most exhausted. It's easy to apply, I just use my fingers, and blot areas where I want slightly less glow.

Cierdh
Getting Lippy

I dot it all over my face then dot my foundation and blend it all in. So beautiful I bought one for myself and my mum, she loves it too 

science_geek
All Eyes on Me

I've heard great things about this product @Cierdh! I love how its not a foundation but then it's not technically a serum so great to use under or on top of your base. I love the airbrush flawless finish powder from Charlotte Tilbury too, the powder is so finely milled it effortlessly applies on to the skin and does a great job at setting my concealer! What other products are your fave from Charlotte Tilbury? x