cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charlotte Tilbury limited edition super models lipstick

Priya_13
Going Pro

https://www.charlottetilbury.com/uk/products/makeup/lips/lipstick/supermodel-lips.html

Anyone tempted? They are online only.  I've ordered the super nineties as a Valentine's present, my husband doesn't know yet 🤷‍♀️😁💄

20 REPLIES 20

Re: Charlotte Tilbury limited edition super models lipstick

DJMcCumiskey
Living the Highlight

Lovely colours, I especially like Super Sexy!  Thing is though, I'm not overly keen on CT lipsticks, I find them drying.  I have 2 at the moment that I use now and again, but as with a lot of big name lippys I find them ridiculously overpriced...BUT, if husband is paying that's a different story, that's ok lol!  😂  

Are these new ones a different formula?  Maybe I should ask for one for Valentine's Day lol!  🤣

@Priya_13 

Highlighted

Priya_13
Going Pro

@DJMcCumiskey  I like the super sexy one too, I was debating for ages which one to go for.  I only have 2 other CT lipsticks and that's pillow talk and bond girl both of which are nearly finished.  They do give a matte finish and yes a bit on the pricey side but it's a gift/ treat and I eventually went for the one I would get the most wear out of. 

Pineapple
Multimasker

So many brands to try! CT and Bobbi Brown are on my next to try out list, but I'm trying to make a dent in my current collection first Smiley Very Happy. Both Bond Girl and Pillow Talk look sooooooooo goooooood.

SophieG1
High Brow

I’ve always wanted to try KKW one I love nude lipsticks! I love her contour sticks as well the easiest contour I’ve ever used and blends so well! 

DJMcCumiskey
Living the Highlight

I had pillow talk but sold it as I felt it didn't suit me, and at the moment I've also got Bond Girl and Walk of Shame.  I'd say Bond Girl is the one I use most, my Mam always comments on how nice it looks when I wear it.  😊

The new colours are gorgeous though, always very tempting even though I'm not that keen on the formula lol!  @Priya_13 

Priya_13
Going Pro

@Pineapple  Pillow talk and bond girl are 2 colours I wouldn't never have gone for on my own. The assistants in Selfridges were so good and tried a number of lipsticks on and I was so impressed with both I ended up buying them both.  I've had my monies worth as they are nearly all gone. I like the look of CT skincare too but it's pretty pricey. I've ordered a couple of samples to try with my new lipstick.

I used to be a big Bobbi Brown fan but over the years I have bought less and less. Their lipsticks and skincare are the best products, everything else is pretty average in my opinion and don't bother with the foundation. It's so poor!!! 

Priya_13
Going Pro

@DJMcCumiskey  I love Bond Girl too. I might end up buying another one because I will miss it ha ha 😂🙄💄

DJMcCumiskey
Living the Highlight

It's a gorgeous colour!  😍  I've been wearing more nude lately, but I'm going to wear it next time now!  @Priya_13 

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Priya_13 My dream is to use up a whole lipstick lol! Smiley Very Happy