cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: COMPETITION: Naked Cherry Showroom Event

Teganjonesx
Nailing It

Absolutely love the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray. Favourite product ever, can always rely on it. What ever kind of style I do on my self, soft glam or heavy glam it manages too keep my makeup looking on point all the time and lasts hours. 

Make your skin feel amazing after spraying it! 

Also little tip: spray onto eyebrow brush and brush it through brows to give natural brow a fluffy look🤩💁🏼‍♀️ #bestproductever

Amber
Fresh Face

Favourite products have to be the Born to Run palette and the Urban decay setting spray. Can't wait to try the new cherry scented setting spray.

Tehseenx
Winging It

The urban decay eye primer potion is my ultimate favourite! Makes my eyeshadow stay put for hours, with no creases and also makes the eyeshadow pop very well! Best eye primer I have ever used 💕💃🏼 Xx

Abbey_x
Fresh Face

all nighter setting spray as it is absolutely amazing or any of their lipsticks I adore them❤️

Charlied88
Winging It

My favourite urban decay product has to be the setting spray. It is amazing. It keeps my make up in place all day. 

Its so so hard to choose though as I use man Urban Decay products. Love the eyeshadow palettes too. 

Would love to to win this!

Clever
Winging It

Definitely the 24/7 eyeliners, great range of colours, matte amd metallic, somethung for everyone. They wear well and look great.

As cherries are my fave fruit I definitely need to check out the cherry range! 

Highlighted

sarah_cauchi
Getting Lippy

KarenD
Getting Lippy

I love all Urban Decay products but especially their eye palettes.

The  colours are suitable for subtle through to bold looks and suit all ages. I would love to try the ‘cherry’ palette. It looks delicious!

xx

sarah_cauchi
Getting Lippy

My favourite Urban Decay product has to be the Perversion Mascara, it coats the lashes really easily, makes my lashes look fuller and longer giving a lovely false lash effect. 

Mariya
Just Arrived

Definitely the all nighter setting spray !!!! Can't wait to try the new cherry all nighter