cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lipstick lovers...

MummyTra
Just Arrived

My Beauty tip for this year is no matter what your skin is doing moisturise! (Including lips especially to prep for that fab lippy)!

SuperModel
Winging It

The beauty tip that I am taking into 2019 is to keep doing what I’m doing, i.e. my full skincare routine routine both morning and night which incorporates steps such as double cleansing (the second cleanse being with my Foreo Luna), exfoliating, toning, applying a sheet mask with my Foreo UFO, using active treatments/serums including vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, retinol etc and then putting on an eye cream, moisturiser, SPF and facial oil etc etc).  And as I just love skincare and beauty so much I also just want to keep having fun with it and experiment more with both skincare and beauty products and brands... You can never stop learning after all!!! xxx

Pammyd
Fresh Face

To always double cleanse

Beckai
Fresh Face

Moisturiser and a good serum is your skins best friend

Highlighted

nico1410
Getting Lippy

Relax more and use face masks whilst doing so!

Sparky99
Winging It

My tip is remembering to take time to do all the beauty routines I should be doing and not rushing it. Body lotion when coming out of the shower and night cream for bed 

Sabina123
Beauty Crush

Would love to test this out. I get really dry lips in winter and using lip balm can be boring. My beauty tip-always rub the lip balm into the lips ibstead of just patting it on top-you'll definately notice a difference in how soft your lips can get.

Also in winter always mousturise all over your body-dry patches can easily appear!! 

I need a bit of colour to brighten things up and make me feel good!7

Hinisha
Getting Lippy

The beauty tip I’m taking to 2019 is to use more lip products that contain more natural ingredients and fatty acids that has moisturising benefits.  I’m staying away from petroleum as I’ve found some products block the pores if not produced of high quality. Petroleum has no benefits to the skin besides  acting like a barrier. 

This lipstick sounds divine though! 

Jessicamclarty
Just Arrived

Using white eyeliner pencil on water line of bottom lashes to give a youthful appearance 

AlanaC
Winging It

Nourishing skin through a healthy diet  and exercise and being a little bit bolder with my make up choices in 2019!