cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*CLOSED* NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lipstick lovers...

Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy New Year!

It's 2019, and we're here with something to clear up those January blues... 

We’re looking for 10 lipstick lovers from our Community to take part in our ‘New on You’ scheme and test out the NEW barePro Lip in 'Petal' from bareMinerals, before it's available to the public!

The lipstick is an 8-hour longwear, weightless gel formula infused with Baobab and berry oils, Sunflower Seeds and Jojoba waxes to nourish and condition lips. And what's better, it's cruelty free and Vegan! 

BarePro_Lipstick_Petal_SmearOverProduct_sRGB.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with the beauty tip you're taking into 2019 and 10 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product, and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

You have until midday tomorrow to enter – good luck!

T&Cs: Entries will close at 12pm on 04/01/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.  

Shop bareMinerals here.

259 REPLIES 259

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lipstick lovers...

MiaL
Multimasker

Drinking plenty of water! 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Such a gorgeous colour!  😻

My beauty tip tip which I'm taking into 2019 is to be more religious with my skincare routine, ie making sure to cleanse properly at night even if I haven't been wearing makeup.  I'd sometimes be lazy if I was tired or got in late, and not bother with the whole routine of cleansing, toning and moisturiser.  Now I try to make sure to do all steps.  I can definitely see an improvement in my skin.  

I've also stepped it up a bit by sometimes including a serum at night too.

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

I will focus more on sleeping enough hours and do masks more often to pamper my skin 

shubhi
Going Pro

Such an amazing lipstick this is !!
Beauty tip I will be taking into 2019 is to have an good skin care routine , keeping it hydrated and maintaining balance to follow it regularly.
Would love to try this new product !!

Rabia
Glitterati

Trying to bring everyday routine of cleansing , night serum , and day time moisturiser with good anti-aging qualities to make skin healthy n fresh 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

This one looks amazing (the lipstick addict inside is beyond excited about this opportunity)! So many beauty tips to take into 2019, that's my top 3:

Not just a tip but also I think my personal goal is to not be lazy with face masks, I love doing them but everyday I keep telling myself tomorrow. Nothing makes my combination skin feel as good as it does after a nice clay mask, with my favourite being Original Skin Retexturising Mask With Rose Clay 100Ml - Origins.

My second favourite tip to take into 2019 is the one I got from one of the Q&A's, I started using Prep + Prime Lip Base 1.7G - MAC Cosmetics and definitely feel the difference in staying power of my lipstick when I don't.

Third, and probably most important is, do not ever forget sunscreen! Even when you can't see the sun it can see you Woman LOL!

Heart

NicolePriceMUA
Winging It

My top 2019 beauty tip is to use a clear Lipliner all around your lip before your normal Lipliner and lipstick to provide more longevity and also prevent bleeding.

missybeauty
Total Glossip

Shortcut to baking:

It takes me ages to bake and it can get a little fiddly with all the powder flying around! Instead, get a little powder on your setting brush/beauty blender and dab underneath the under-eye softly. It gives an equally soft flawless finish and you don’t have to wait around! 

Highlighted

eri82
Getting Lippy

Be beautiful while looking after the planet.Use up your products completely, I always cut the top off tubes to get all the product out. Then recycle the packaging. try and buy products with as little packaging as possible that are kind to your skin, nature, and pay a decent wage to the people who made them.