cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLARINS FOUNDATION THOUGHTS🤔🤨

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Hey guys just monday i posted i picked up my clarindms foundation sample with the primer sample sos 03 coral

Ok iv tried it today an my thoughts are

here goes

Primer thoughts😁

Right 1st i thought the application of the primer was lovely and smooth really made my skin soft it was not silacone type as i dont like those primers.

I picked this coral 03 as it was aimed at my skin concerns colour corrects uneven skintones and pigmintation.

I had high hopes for this but i must say i did not see any colour corection go on or change in my  complextion😕 ahh well im still gina try it with another foundation or jyst in its own but think i wont be getting a full size in this🤗

I love the universal one its  brillant i actual see a diffrence in my skin as it gives a lovely glowy complextion😍

Foundation thoughts

So i thought id put this to the test the clarins youth fluid foundation.

Supposed to be a meduim coverage foundatiin but buildable an gives a semi matt finish.

I applied the foundation after i cleansed serum,and primer using a bareminerals luxe brush the colour was 06 vanilla looked abit fair but not too much.

I found it spread lovely and quite easily was buildable.

I was like ok i like areas i wanted more coverage i dabbed the brushe slightly on that area and it did the trick like my few pigmentation on cheek.

So on first look i liked it done all the rest if my makeup used mac fix plus to set and setting powder.

This was all done around 7.50am 

Did the school run or shall i say runs from 8.15 to 9.15am then i looked in my car mirror and lord behold my nose had started to patch up like no way.

Comon 1 hour thats not right.

It looked dry an patched up

I know my skin is it tip top condition so no i havent got any dry skin atm😳

Now its almost been 4 hours in iv gone did a quick shop and cooked a dish my foundation is shiney lol and broken patches i wish i could show u my nose its all gone 😱 so truthful its not good lasting is it within 1 hour nope.

Sorry to say this is not good but il give it 1 more try an then no 

The price is £35 aswel so not cheap.

Comparing it with the UD stay naked im defo Rcimmending UD i know i said i wasnt feeling the wow on the UD one in beginging but iv changed my mind as iv had some lovely samoles flowwing thru to tey an the more i try the more i like so that ine us a maybe for me 🎈🎉

So yep thats it guys il be giving my huge filled tub to my neice of clarins she be happy☺😂

Well why bin it 😁

15682876469318124797554426906274.jpg

23 REPLIES 23

Re: CLARINS FOUNDATION THOUGHTS🤔🤨

Galara01
All Eyes on Me

@Boss786  What a fabulous & well informed review really gives all the information you would want to know  especially since you would be paying Clarins prices .

I got the tester sample & did a little review ,cant remember off hand the code ,but mine didnt stay that well but I did use it on one of the hotter days of the year so put it down to that !

Your niece will be pleased & it may suit her skin more x

bonnieburton
Multimasker

Honestly, I've gone offer Clarins myself @Boss786 . I took nothing but Clarins on my 10 day trip this summer and basically un-did all of my hard work I did on my skin this year! I've been meaning to write a mile long post about it but I keep getting distracted... mainly by you lol

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Galara01  lool i just looked i did do a big review ahh well keep you well informed

An yes clarins is pricey defo

Neice is well chuffed☺ whnever she comes to my house goes with a goodie bag home😂

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@bonnieburton  you know u love meee as i do u😁

Please do write us a post😍

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Boss786  if you go on the clarins website the foundation has really poor reviews so you are not alone.  

Highlighted

Shafaqshehzad
Living the Highlight

I agree with you @Boss786 

@I didn’t like it

i liked the way it smells and smooth application but I had dry patches from the start

i am not going for this foundation! 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  yes it was you that first did the review im sure were it made your face shiney😕

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Boss786  Not good don’t think anything can beat the UD well maybe Charlotte Tilburys new one haven’t tried that yet though. 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1  yes gota defo try the CT one but UD love is growing😆 so far