cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Boots are going to rival Sephora!!!

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

@SophieG1 The Ordinary would also be a good brand for Boots to sell.

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Angelprincess87 that's a good shout. I've been ordering the ordinary from Next recently. 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  Next sell it? I didn’t know that 😱

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  they have Ordinary in HoF too but online and only have certain stuff yet

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Instead of buying them myself, I can always ask for certain Eid gifts right @Suzy ? Hehehe

Highlighted

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1  yep Next have been selling it for a while. They have a really good beauty range online. 

@Ashli  HOF are off my list. I had a bad customer experience a few months ago and I've only been back once for the Clarins swap. I used to use the click and collect service a lot, it used to be free then went to £2 and now it's £5 and not worth it if you are only ordering a few bits. The store hardly has any staff in it, I'm not shopping there anymore. 

Ahansrod
Multimasker

@SophieG1 How exciting! Looking forward to treat myself in boots after a whole month of fasting!

Ahansrod
Multimasker

@Ashli Same here! After a month of fasting, a treat is much needed! Treating myself to makeup is the best gift to myself for Eid 😂

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Ahansrod  its gonna be tough one with all the new releases 😓

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Ashli 

I don't know what Eids rights are lovely? Let me know and I will back you up defo!!!!😊