cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Body Colour

LynnAC
Getting Lippy

As the summer is fading, but the weather is still beautiful (sorry if that puts the kiss of death on it!) I still want bare legs, but with my tan fading fast I want some colour without using a product with a fake tanning agent.  I've been using this works perfect legs skin miracle, should I stick or try something new?  I like to try new things so if anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Body Colour

Community Manager
Community Manager

@LynnAC wrote:

As the summer is fading, but the weather is still beautiful (sorry if that puts the kiss of death on it!) I still want bare legs, but with my tan fading fast I want some colour without using a product with a fake tanning agent.  I've been using this works perfect legs skin miracle, **bleep**!

@LynnAC- it's great to hear that you want to bare your legs still! I would try #hoolazerotanline by Benefit. There's no tanning agent, just a non-sticky body bronzer that glides on effortlessly. x

Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 09.50.33.png

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

there is the vita liberata bod blur and it will give a glow and also some colour to your legs as well  

LynnAC
Getting Lippy

@adamsneddon It has some great reviews and awards!  Purchase made for delivery tomorrow.  I'll let you know what I think when I've tried it later this week.  Thank you!  Smiley Happy 

LynnAC
Getting Lippy

Love, love, love it!  Thanks @adamsneddon it's fantastic, so much better than the thisworks one I've been using.  It'd be great if @debenhams start stocking the range...!