cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Bobbi Brown Primer & Moisturiser 🤔🤔

AliceTvirus
Getting Lippy

For almost 8 years the I’ve been having issues with my skin due to surgery hospital treatments  and being ill but I’ve finally found something that works for me and really helps 

I’ve been using the Bobby Brown vitamin enriched face base for about a month now as a primer and as a moisturiser on its own and I love it it’s not greasy really hydrated my skin and is great under my makeup 

I have combination skin and dry patches due to surgery and makeup just didn’t seem to sit right or last  on one side of my face but since using this I’ve noticed a big difference in my skin and the way my makeup sits and lasts on my skin I love it and will continue to use this product 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Bobbi Brown Primer & Moisturiser 🤔🤔

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Thanks for your review!  @AliceTvirus  It sounds really good!  I have oily skin which can be dehydrated sometimes, so it sounds like it would be good for me too.  I've never tried anything from Bobbi Brown before, might have to check it out next time I'm in a store.  

Hope youre keeping well atm?  😊

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@AliceTvirus Thank you for the recommendation! Will check it out next time I'm near BB! Smiley Happy xx

Priya_13
Glitterati

@AliceTvirus  it's amazing stuff I have used this in the past. The main reason for not repurchasing it is the price. The last time I got it HOF were offering 20% off all BB products.

science_geek
Going Pro

Sorry to hear that you've been unwell, but I too love the Bobbi Brown Vitamin enriched face base @AliceTvirus! It helps my makeup sit a lot better on my skin and smells so fresh and citrusy! Smiley Happy x x