cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best curling mascara?

CroweZ
Winging It

Hi,

I naturally have fairly long lashes but very straight, does anyone have recommendations for mascaras with some sort of curling brush? Or any tips on how to get curl in lashes that lasts?

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Best curling mascara?

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Maybeliene lash sensation its gourgeous has a dent kindda brush so holds lashes in that place an gives it a curl 

Nomes
Getting Lippy

Roller Lash Black Curling Mascara 8.5G - Benefit  is fab for curling and lasting all day, especially if you use a lash curler first and then really wiggle the mascara wand from the root of your lashes up 

jacqjohn
Winging It

My friend always warms. up her standard metal lash curler with a quick blast from her hairdryer first. She always gets compliments on her lashes ...just be careful not to over heat. 

Atimab
Nailing It

I am the same my lashes are long and straight. You have to use waterproof mascara to keep the curl. I slightly heat my eyelash curlers with my hair dryer, be careful they only need a couple if seconds. I then use a waterproof mascara which holds the curl in place. No water based mascaras will hold the curl in place or curl dead straight lashes, believe me I have, not even benefit roller lash. DIOR waterproof mascaras are amazing but if you want something fab but cheaper maybelline do some fab ones too.

mirunakaoprea
Nailing It

Roller Lash Black Curling Mascara 8.5G - Benefit is really good. Also if you curl your lashes with a lash curler Grand Entrance Mascara - Black - Elizabeth Arden is the best! Keeps them in place and lengthens the lashes as well. 🤗

Highlighted

Vicky-D
Total Glossip

Roller Lash Black Curling Mascara 8.5G - Benefit is the best for curl, defo invest in a good eyelash curler though xx

Vaz119
Winging It

I'm going to apologise in advance because this is not a product debenhams sells (and I actively avoid recommending non debenhams products here) .. But this stuff has been a game change for me!

It's called Kanebo Kate lash maximiser.  I ordered from eBay after reading reviews on MakeupAlley and it comes from Japan but soooo worth it!! 

I absolutely love my chanel me volume mascara but it just doesn't  hold a curl even with heated eyelash curlers! This is a mascara primer which holds a curl for me all day and even makes my cheaper mascaras look better! 

KayleighAnn
Fresh Face

I love the Clinique Lash Elevating one! It’s amazing. I curl my lashes then put that on and my lashes are still just as curled long and perfect at the end of the day. 

Fionajc123
Winging It

Lancôme Hypnose is really good at holding a curl, it doesn’t clump up when you apply multiple layers as well so you can really build up volume  :-)