cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best concealer

Shy82
Total Glossip
Hi there, any recommendations for visible bags under the eye area? I have used YSL touche eclat for years but wondering what other people use and if there's anything better out there? Thanks.
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Best concealer

@Shy82 I really love Bare Minerals Bare Pro Concealer for dark circles! x

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm using YSL touche eclat too, I used to use Lancomes but they discontinued it, took me a while to find a suitable alternative and it was post Christmas sale so I bought 3 to keep me going Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

The new Too Faced concealer is really good! It's really big for a concealer as well so it will last you ages 

catherined
Beauty Crush

@rosiejo me too, that's my fave! X

Fiona_Jayne
Nailing It

Anything with a slightly peachy undertone is good for cancelling out any discolouration. The Benefit Boing Brightening concealer is great 

SaraS
Getting Lippy

I love the Makeup Forever High Definition range .The concealer is a life saver !

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

Make up revolution pro concealers are just as good as Mac and it's only £5. 

LesleyG
Total Glossip

My favourites are Mac Pro longwear or Nars Soft Matte Concealer Smiley Happy

RakheeGhelani
Getting Lippy

Something high coverage is good, maybe a concealer with a doe foot applicator would be good? Like Nars, Make Up For Ever or Collection. Benefit Boi-ing concealers are also high coverage. Using a beauty blender may help to build the coverage when you feel like you need it. Maybe go to some counters and try them out for comparison.