cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Benefit makeover

adamsneddon
Multimasker

image.jpghad my makeup done at benefit today and I love the look the makeup artist was chatty and lovely and always asking what I wanted done . So today she used the face emulsion as my moisturiser, that gal as my primer, hello flawless oxygen wow foundation, boing hydrating concealer, dr feel good loose powder(which is new), the new cheekleader palettes and she used hoola toasted, the new twinkle and cookie highlighter, Dallas, and galfornia, dandelion and coralista as the blush we didn’t do eyes (I didn’t want my eyes done), brows was goofproof brow pencil in the shade 3 and gimmie brow in the shade 3 and for lips it was posie tint and lollie balm and I topped it off with the Dior Lip Maximizer 

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Benefit makeover

SilviaP
Perfectly Primed

Really nice glow skin 

DJMcCumiskey
High Brow

You look fab @adamsneddon  really natural and glowing 😊

Suzy
Living the Highlight

@adamsneddon you look great and I love your brows!

adamsneddon
Multimasker

@Suzy  thanks I just got them waxed and tinted on the benefit counter on Thursday and today the artist on counter decided to just fill them in a little bit and use a bit of gimmie brow.

@DJMcCumiskey thank you I always want a glow when I have makeup on which is usually why I have a lot of highlighter on I have to say I like the new cheek palettes but I have to say I don’t think they are worth the £52

@SilviaP thanks I love a natural look when I get my brows waxed at benefit I am always asked if I want to book in for a free makeover and usually I decline but I thought about trying it I might try this again but for a more natural look todays look was more glam

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

love your eyebrows and skin! you look fab!

donster
All Eyes on Me

Your brows look fabulous! I realy like the new cookie highlighter. 

SophieG1
In the Spotlight

You look great 😚 I have tried the hello oxygen but unfortunately the shades weren’t right for me 😢

Ashli
Living the Highlight

@adamsneddon  I'm LOVING your brows 👌 and that glow is very natural.

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

Spotted you today on debenhams instagram pageScreenshot_2019-02-23-22-23-02.png