Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Benefit Eyebrow Pencil - 'Precisely, My Brow' v 'Goof Proof'

MinnieMouse
Getting Lippy

Hello!

Can anyone tell me the difference between these 2 products: 'Precisely, My Brow'  v 'Goof Proof'?

I have never used an eyebrow pencil so am not sure.

Shade 01 in particular.

Please and thank you!

'Precisely, My Brow' 

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123085901099_-1

'Goof Proof' 

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123085900399_-1

7 REPLIES

Re: Benefit Eyebrow Pencil - 'Precisely, My Brow' v 'Goof Proof'

Einstein
Getting Lippy

Following!

Charlotte1
Getting Lippy

The goof proof has a flatter larger end that tapers 405BEB5E-3B6B-49BB-BC98-CD107F54E7A4.jpeg

Whereas the ‘ precisely my brow ‘ I believe is more of a small point . 

I have only only tried the goof proof , but it is very easy to use for a beginner .

Paula1994
Nailing It

Ok so precisely my brow pencil is really thin which and is able to create a hair like strokes for a full natural eyebrows. goof proof us actuaty in a shape of a kite where the thin end gives you a hair like strokes while the fat end allowes you to fill the spouse eyebrows. I personally use Precisely to outline  and draw the hair like strokes at the beginning of my eyebrow and then move on to Ka Brow, which is gel like pomade that dries out and gives a waterproof long lasting finish. it comes with a smal handy brush and it last for ages. now you can try the travel size version of this product for like 10 or 11 pounds so i think its great to give it a go xx

Ashli
Getting Lippy

Precisely, My Brow has an ultra-fine tip which allows a very precise hair-like stroke throughout the brow, leaving you with a much softer and natural brow. However, if you desire a more definite shape and finish, then the Goof Proof Brow Pencil is your product as it has a much wider, “goof-proof” tip meaning an easy application. Goof-Proof formula has a buildable colour enabling you to achieve the colour that you desire.

SophieG1
Total Glossip

If you are a beginner I’d recommend gimme more brow it’s like a brow gel. Pencils can be quite tough to start with. If you go to a benefit counter they will happily let you sit and have a play and find the right product for you xx

Hey!

The difference I believe is the 'Precisely my brow' is super fine so it's good for filling small areas of the brows. (There was one Beauty Club sample moment where this was included!) The goof proof is slightly thicker so better for filling more gaps! 

I am currently using this and love it! Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit - 05 Deep - Benefit

Hope that helps!

ReenaK

MinnieMouse
Getting Lippy

Thank you all for your help and DETAILED REPLIES!

It really helped me so much.

I went in-store and spoke to the Benefit staff covering all these points you all mentioned and we decided on the Gimme Brow Shade 01.

My eyebrows are blonde but very thick so apparently the best solution was to paint over them as opposed to fill them in.

Thanks Smiley Happy