cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beautyclub community app?

Jensbumislife
Getting Lippy

I know it's slightly off topic but will there be an app in the future? It would certainly make it more convenient 🤔 unless there is one and I'm way way late to the party 😂

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Beautyclub community app?

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Jensbumislife  I think there may be plans for it the future or at least a option for automatic log in 🤞 but as it stands there currently isn’t a app. 

Jensbumislife
Getting Lippy

I love a good app, I'm such a weirdo 🤣

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Jensbumislife  Same it would be easier or even just before being able to save our password and username so we didn’t have to re-enter would be so handy 😂

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Jensbumislife 

Yes would definitely be more convenient as you say. We have been saying it since the community started so hopefully it will happen 😊

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Jensbumislife We we’re asked by the admins not to long ago about what we wished as far as changes are concerned, and and app was one of them , keeping fingers crossed 🤞

Highlighted

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@Jensbumislife Ooh god, there is something so weird about your username being about my butt, and tagging it in a reply 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

@Jensbumislife That would be amazing, hopefully it happens in the future! Although I'm sure it'd not help my obsession with this page haha

Jensbumislife
Getting Lippy

If I could change it I would 🙈 and you know I'm too lazy to make a new account 🤦 unless someone on here know the secret. 🤣

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@JennnCore @Jensbumislife Best username, needs a proper photo too?!