Beauty

FazilaBoodi17
Just Arrived

What's the best products for eyebrows

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Beauty

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@FazilaBoodi17 Depends on what products that you need out of brow products really! But whatever your brow needs, for me it’s Benefit every time! 

Lei86_mua
Getting Lippy

My favourite are the Benefit Goof Proof & the 24hr brow setter, I recently bought this kit & it's great.IMG_20180903_102222_377.jpg

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

I've been using Benefit Kabrow for some time. I asked the Debenhams beauty community for advice and after shopping around I settled on Kat Von D pomade in walnut. It's a very light gel and you will have to buy an eyebrow brush but a little goes a long way and it stays put all day. 

Minwali
Nailing It

I love the Nabla Brow Divine pencil (heard it's a dupe for ABH Brow Wiz) and Revolution Beauty Brow Kit (powder) is a great steal for £2.50. I'm an HD Brow stylist and love all HD Brow products, they are just launching new shades too!

Nidgey
Getting Lippy

I use Wunder2 eyebrow gel - it’s amazing!

_abs17
Winging It

A decent cruelty free option is E.L.F, I use their clear brow gel and pencil

LesleyG
Total Glossip

Love the Kat von D Brow Pomade!

Barb
Just Arrived

Have you tried Lancome brow gel ?.It comes in few colours and it lasts you for ever.My friend is a professional make artist and is raving about this product.They also have an amazing funny shaped brow brush to go with the gel.The results are truly incredible.So easy to use too.Check it out!👍👍👍Not too expensive too xxxGood luck with your search Fazila xxx

Highlighted

Vicky-D
Total Glossip