Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beauty blender

Vicky-D
Total Glossip

E9280AC8-4DD5-4194-A78A-AEBA8EEA8F7E.jpegHelp

My beauty sponge bit the dust today 😱😱😱

are the real beauty blenders worth the spend or has anyone got any recommendations of cheaper versions that are just as good  👍🏻😄 xx 

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Beauty blender

Fiona_Jayne
Nailing It

The original beauty blenders are very good. But I think there are cheaper versions that perform just as well. The Real Techniques sponge, NYX sponge and Eco Tools sponge all spring to mind. 

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_121087117999_-1

Anonymous
Not applicable

i love the real techniques sponge, works well and cleans well too

sfbeautyxo
Going Pro

The original beauty blenders are AMAZING! Once you’ve tried it you won’t want to use anything else, they leave such a flawless finish and nothing else compares! Hardly soak up any foundation too unlike a lot of other sponges x

JulesMutton
Fresh Face

Hi, are you using the blender to apply foundation? I had always used a sponge to apply foundation until I got a little, lets say more mature (46) and I switched to a Real Tech expert face brush. This has been an absolute game changer on how well the foundation goes on, to apply just use the brush in circular motions, I use EL double wear or Giorgio Armani luminous silk both go on great, I did buy a cheaper sponge for my concealer and just had to replace it after using it twice as just wasn't as good as the more expensive versions, hope this helps x

Highlighted

Vicky-D
Total Glossip

@JulesMutton I use it for both my concealer and foundation! Thanks for the tip I might give that brush a go x

Vicky-D
Total Glossip

@sfbeautyxo Thanks, I might invest and give one a go! I use quite lightweight foundation and hate when it soaks up in to the sponge x

Miss_elb_x
Fresh Face

The real techniques and morphe sponges are just as good! 

If you use it for concealer and stuff mainly id try the morphe one! The angles and flat edges are really good for under eyes and baking! X

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

Thanks Gaal! 

Iv been keeping an eye open for advice on good beauty blenders! Think I'm going to give this a try, sounds an all round good sponge by your review! Thanks again.

🤩🍦🤳

Deldoll
Going Pro

I use the real tecniques beauty sponge @Vicky-D they are good for a fraction of the price xx