cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

BH cosmetics eyeshadow advice

Smiley22
Getting Lippy

I am thinking of buying the BH galaxy eyeshadow palette. I am worried it will be too shimmery and not pigmented, but the colours look so pretty. Has anyone used this palette before? Screenshot_20190823_140935.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

Re: BH cosmetics eyeshadow advice

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Smiley22  I haven’t used any BH cosmetics, but the palette looks beautiful. If you’re concerned, maybe you should look for some swatches on the web. ☺️😉

Smiley22
Getting Lippy

Thank you @Michele82. The swatches to look beautiful! 

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

That's a absolutely gorgeous palette @Smiley22 , but I love shimmers and glitters, so I would be for it. Sorry I wasn't of any help. 

BeautyFUL
Winging It

These colours looks lovely. If you do purchase the pallet please share how they look, as if they are as good as they look I would be interested too thanks for sharing 

SmileyShazza
Multimasker

I've seen positive reviews on this palette on a beauty group I'm a member of. It is quite shimmery and there are no matte shades so personally I would need to use another palette or single shadows to create a full eye look with it which is what has put me off purchasing in the past. 

Hue_beauty
Living the Highlight

BH do have good reviews however I had purchased the BH neutrals palette with the 26 pans and I just found it okay. Like it wasn't super pigmented. Reminded me of my morphe palettes tbh. If you get it for a bargain especially on beauty bay then I would definitely recommend! @Smiley22 

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Smiley22  Glad to know you have found them 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Smiley22
Getting Lippy

Yes @SmileyShazza @ that's what I'm thinking as I like matte shades too. On the other hand it's in the sale and the colours are so pretty... I'm torn!!