cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Autumn Make Up Looks ๐Ÿ‚

Carys96
Beauty Crush

Autumn is here and one of my favourite times of the year!

I love autumn clothes and the colours at this time of the year! 

Wondered what everyoneโ€™s favourite make up looks and colours were for this time of the year! 

I love using my Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay itโ€™s so pigmented and would recommend it to anyone looking for a warm toned palette ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Autumn Make Up Looks ๐Ÿ‚

Fiona_Jayne
Nailing It

Dark and rich lip colours! I love dark plums, berrys and wines for fall and winter <3

Jademd
Getting Lippy

I would agree! Naked Heat is the perfect autumn eye shadow palette!! 

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

I LOVE warm tones palettes too, I generally keep my lip colour the same which is always Everlasting Liquid Lipstick 6.6Ml - Bow N Arrow - Kat Von D or the Vice Liquid Lipstick 5.3Ml - 1993 - Urban Decay x I love the look of the heat palette too, I brought it for a friends birthday but couldn't justify getting myself one as I have waaaay too many palettes that I need to get through lol. Ultimate - Warm Neutrals Shadow Palette - NYX Professional Makeup is another fave of mine 

heycollie
Winging It

Autumn is my fave! <3 

I absolutely love a darker lip for autumn- the Too Faced Gingerbread Girl Melted Matte is to die for! My favourite matte formula, highly recommend! 

Minwali
Nailing It

Naked Heat is perfect for Autumn!

I wear mainly browny/pinky nude lipsticks at work but my go-to Autumn look would be liquid eyeliner (with just a subtle cat-flick) or a light smokey eye and a burgundy or deep pinky-red lipstick (like Dose of Colors Talk is Chic), warm blush and pale gold highlighter xx

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@Fiona_Jayne Yasss! I love plum and berry colours! ๐Ÿ˜ one of my favourite lipsticks is Pop Lip Lipstick 3G - Plum pop - Clinique ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@Jademd It so is isnโ€™t it?! ๐Ÿ˜ got my eye on the Naked Cherry palette too ๐Ÿคญ

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@sfbeautyxo Yes! I love KVD everlasting lip products! Iโ€™ve got Everlasting Liquid Lipstick 6.6Ml - Lolita I - Kat Von D and I love it ๐Ÿ˜ the Nyx palette looks cute too!

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@heycollie Been looking at this range and the palette has caught my eye! So gorgeous! Also love the look of this lip colour too ๐Ÿคญ Gingerbread Spice Eye Shadow Palette 12.6G - Too Faced ๐Ÿ˜