cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Autumn Make Up Looks πŸ‚

Carys96
Beauty Crush

Autumn is here and one of my favourite times of the year!

I love autumn clothes and the colours at this time of the year! 

Wondered what everyone’s favourite make up looks and colours were for this time of the year! 

I love using my Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay it’s so pigmented and would recommend it to anyone looking for a warm toned palette 😍πŸ”₯

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Re: Autumn Make Up Looks πŸ‚

Fiona_Jayne
Nailing It

Dark and rich lip colours! I love dark plums, berrys and wines for fall and winter <3

Jademd
Getting Lippy

I would agree! Naked Heat is the perfect autumn eye shadow palette!! 

sfbeautyxo
Going Pro

I LOVE warm tones palettes too, I generally keep my lip colour the same which is always Everlasting Liquid Lipstick 6.6Ml - Bow N Arrow - Kat Von D or the Vice Liquid Lipstick 5.3Ml - 1993 - Urban Decay x I love the look of the heat palette too, I brought it for a friends birthday but couldn't justify getting myself one as I have waaaay too many palettes that I need to get through lol. Ultimate - Warm Neutrals Shadow Palette - NYX Professional Makeup is another fave of mine 

heycollie
Fresh Face

Autumn is my fave! <3 

I absolutely love a darker lip for autumn- the Too Faced Gingerbread Girl Melted Matte is to die for! My favourite matte formula, highly recommend! 

Minwali
Nailing It

Naked Heat is perfect for Autumn!

I wear mainly browny/pinky nude lipsticks at work but my go-to Autumn look would be liquid eyeliner (with just a subtle cat-flick) or a light smokey eye and a burgundy or deep pinky-red lipstick (like Dose of Colors Talk is Chic), warm blush and pale gold highlighter xx

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@Fiona_Jayne Yasss! I love plum and berry colours! 😍 one of my favourite lipsticks is Pop Lip Lipstick 3G - Plum pop - Clinique πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@Jademd It so is isn’t it?! 😍 got my eye on the Naked Cherry palette too 🀭

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@sfbeautyxo Yes! I love KVD everlasting lip products! I’ve got Everlasting Liquid Lipstick 6.6Ml - Lolita I - Kat Von D and I love it 😍 the Nyx palette looks cute too!

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@heycollie Been looking at this range and the palette has caught my eye! So gorgeous! Also love the look of this lip colour too 🀭 Gingerbread Spice Eye Shadow Palette 12.6G - Too Faced πŸ˜