cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any new arrivals at Debenhams?

SophieG1
Multimasker

Anyone spotted anything new in Debenhams? I have some points that need to be used but unsure what to buy. I don’t really need anymore skin care or perfume. 

6 REPLIES

Re: Any new arrivals at Debenhams?

Pineapple
Nailing It

New no, but maybe make up? Or a light up mirror!!! That's my best present from Christmas, I just love seeing all my pores and spots up close and scaring myself early in the morning Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL! (I do love it for makeup though lol)

Community Manager
Community Manager

@SophieG1 wrote:

Anyone spotted anything new in Debenhams? I have some points that need to be used but unsure what to buy. I don’t really need anymore skin care or perfume. 

I'm obsessed with the new Dior Lip Glow balm! So pretty and hydrating 😍 Also been loving the new Benefit Roller Liner Mini - it's really easy to use if you struggle with liner and they have it in mini size which is so cute 👏 xx

rosiejo
Total Glossip

Benefit's new Roller Liner is INCREDIBLE!

By far the easiest liner I've ever used and the black is super pigmented - would really recommend!

Also keen to get my hands on the new Too Faced Pretty Rich palette!

Roller Liner True Matte Liquid Eyeliner 1Ml - Black - Benefit

Ashli
Nailing It

The Dior Lip Glow and Benefit Liner is out but I wanna buy something new that's way of out of usual routine .. Will be popping into town on the weekend so will see if something new catches me eye

Highlighted

Pineapple
Nailing It

Not makeup, but I just saw on Instagram there's a new Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Parfum and I'm dying to try it out!!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@SophieG1 wrote:

The Roller Brightenning Waterline Pencil Eyeliner 0.11G - Benefit is really good, it makes your eyes look so wide and awake! I can't wait to try the liner too as I'm always on the lookout for the perfect liquid liner... 

If you want to treat yourself and love a bit of glitter, the Pretty Rich Diamond Light Eye Shadow Palette - Too Faced is amazing!!