cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Aldi dupe

Julia
Beauty Icon

I was at Aldi's today and I saw they had completely dupes for pixi glow tonic and nip+fab glycolic pads  they only sale for 2.99 and 3.99  has any one tried them what do you think would you try it or do you prefer the real thing 

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Aldi dupe

Ashli
Beauty Icon

I was looking through their online magazine and I think its brilliant that Aldi are starting to do dupes and they are not messing either! I will be popping in tomorrow for my weekly shopping so will check it out 

donster
Going Pro

@Julia I did see them but haven't purchased.. but I did pick up the concealer on Saturday - a dupe of the YSL touche Eclat (I haven't used the original and haven't had a chance to play around with this one yet but I did  a quick test and it looks like it will have good coverage.... and it was only £2.99!)

@KarlaLou We were talking a few weeks ago about Aldi dupe of NARS blusher .... I found one Saturday in the bargain section...£1.99 ! what?!! Will let you know what it is like x 

Julia
Beauty Icon

@donster  I did get the concealer today but didn't have a chance to try it yet  I did see few weeks ago they had a dupe for smashbox primer unfortunately didn't get any

donster
Going Pro

@Julia I saw the primer too and wish I had tried it!Smiley SadI was impressed that the blusher even had a mirror! 

The Benefit They're Real dupe mascara sold out so quickly- I love the original but would have liked to  try the dupe... love a bargain!

Julia
Beauty Icon

@donster  yeah I wish I could get one to try. I'm obsessed with Smashbox primer 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

They even look almost identical from the photos I've seen!  @Julia  

I would love to know how they differ, because I have the real Pixi one, and I really do like it, Infact I got some more yesterday. 

I say I got some more yesterday, I just wanted to order a little one to double check that it was as good as I remembered it (used to use it a while back), and it is...trouble being, I misread the size, so was expecting a 50ml, and got a piddling little 15ml that was smaller than my lipstick lol!! 😂😂  I paid £5 for that!!  🙄 

Julia
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey  I finished my pixi tonic I had a small size I think 30 mil or 50 can't remember but I paid 6 paund because it was on sale at boots. But yes they look Identical  I opened my eyes well when I saw them couldn't believe how identical they do them.

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@Julia I need to go and get me some of these dupes 🤪🤪

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

I think the only one I would really be interested in trying at the moment is the Glamglow copy. Haven't got it yet, but we'll see 😬😈