cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin contact

AnnaKr
Winging It

*****EDIT: The lovely Taryn has sorted me out for now and Debenhams are on the case! Thank you all for being such an amazing community! ******

Hi all,

I was one of the lucky ones contacted to receive a Naked Reloaded pallette but Debenhams seem to have locked me out of my account! I can verify my identity by showing (forwarding or screenshotting) the winning email but I can't access my dm's to reply! 😭

Can an admin contact me please? The message I originally received was from @TazK 

TIA ❤️

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Admin contact

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

@EllenL 

I hope you get it sorted! 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@AnnaKr How are you locked out? There have been some issues where we needed to reset password to be able to log in again.

I hope you get this sorted out! x

AnnaKr
Winging It

It's said my email was incorrect? That the email didn't match any account 😢

I created a new account with my other email and now when I try to log in to the old account it just beings me to this one! I'm so confused!

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Try emailing   heretohelp@debenhams.com , they should be able to help you Smiley Happy. xx

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Congratulations hope you get it sorted.  

Maybe try a different device. 

If they messaged you via the community could just IT problems rather than being locked out 😊 

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@AnnaKr congrats on winning the the naked palette. And I hope  the Admin resolves your problem soon! X

Community Manager
Community Manager

@AnnaKr wrote:

Hi all,

I was one of the lucky ones contacted to receive a Naked Reloaded pallette but Debenhams seem to have locked me out of my account! I can verify my identity by showing (forwarding or screenshotting) the winning email but I can't access my dm's to reply! 😭

Can an admin contact me please? The message I originally received was from @TazK 

TIA ❤️

Hi @AnnaKr , I've sent you a DM 😊 xx

Highlighted

T675375
Winging It

Congrats