Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AVON DOES ANYONE STILL ORDER FROM HERE🤔

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Just thinking do any of you ladies order from avon 

15523998457827322663415311632816.jpg

I get them threw the door 😲

An what things if so would you say are good.

I use to be an avon lady did it for 18years ☺

But kindda drew away when my obsession for debehams was found😎😍🤣🤣🤣

Well in their perfume ailse defo

18 REPLIES 18

Re: AVON DOES ANYONE STILL ORDER FROM HERE🤔

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Haven’t ordered in years from Avon I used to love the little black head tool and the perfume far away.  I used to love rubbing wrist across the page for the perfume 😂😂 do they still do that?

Always used to get the bubble baths for Christmas from my Nan.  

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

..... Listen ....

You're going to hate me but...

I've got a 10ml vial of the My Everything perfume, it's amazing Woman LOL, it's a really good rose sprinkled with sugar haha. I bought it from a friend who does the Avon stuff, and now I'm waiting for a really cheap offer to get the full bottle Woman LOL.

Other than that no, although I am tempted to try a few more Smiley Very Happy. xx

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

@Boss786 I use to get a few bits when we use to have a local avon lady. I use to rate the eyeliners, mascaras and their lipsticks. Fab offers too!! 

science_geek
Going Pro

I've only ever ordered a moisturiser from them that unfortunately I had a reaction to Smiley Sad @Boss786. Somebody at work uses them though and she loves it! Smiley Happy x

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I've never really ordered much from that tbh.  My Mam used to get it when I was little, and she'd order me things like bubble bath because they did really cute little bottles, or that soap where you can draw all over yourself lol!  😂

But, as an adult though I can't say I've really ordered much apart from a lipstick here and there.  My Best Friends Mam used to be a rep and get us nail polishes and perfumes, but I've always stayed away from the skincare stuff as another friend had a bad reaction to something, and it made me wary. 

A woman man used to put a catalogue through the door but stopped a while back, maybe she didn't get many orders?  I think a lot of people order online now? 

@Boss786 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1  yep they still do the rub page thing🤗

@DJMcCumiskey @science_geek  yes i know with creams reaction i rember when i orderd a anew cream gosh it stung so bad never trid there creams again an im talking 18 years ago😍 the bubble baths an hairshampoo kids loved em there was a apple one strawberry ine an blue berry i know these as my kuds would pick which they wanted lol😍

Those where the days haha

avon calling 

Ashli
Beauty Icon

AVON was my BEST FRIEND back in my teenage days! I would buy all the lipsticks and eye pencils/shadows. They were SO in at the time. Also the perfumes were of course No1 Smiley Happy

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Boss786  I used to even rub the men’s one 😂 and the chocolate orange bubble bath was my favourite 😊

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

I used to buy from them years and years ago, and some of the stuff was really good, but like you I am a Debenhams fan!!!!! Smiley Wink 

To be fair I have not seen an Avon catalogue in our area for years anyway! x