cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

A Bit of Colour on Dull Grey Miserable Day

Beauty Icon

ucanbe.jpg

Not sure what happened to my photo in the last post, I think I did something silly! Has anyone tried Ucanbemakeup ? 

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted

Re: A Bit of Colour on Dull Grey Miserable Day

Beauty Icon

I don't own anything from this brand I keep hearing and see it pop up everywhere so must be good! I quite like the Spotlight palette @Beauty1  

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

I haven’t tried anything from this brand but like @Ashli mentioned I have seen it a lot and heard great reviews x

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

I love the colours in them, all the palettes are pretty but not sure that I would be able to get away with most of those colours @Ashli @sfbeautyxo 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Certainly does brighten up the day, very colorful. 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Thank you @DaveT , cheerful and bright. Smiley LOL

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 You know🤔 I was thinking of getting a bright eyeshadow palette for my next purchase as I don’t own one, most are neutral shades, I think I need to start using bright eyeshadow colours and be braver with Makeup 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

I do think you should experiment more with colours more @Areej  rather than neutrals all the time.  There are so many option out there, world's your oyster so to speak. 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 I know I’m getting old 🙈 if I don’t try now I’ll probably never get the chance 😬

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

You have years and years ahead of you to enjoy and experiment with bright bold, or different colours @Areej .