10 REPLIES 10

Re: 11 best foundation sticks make up artists keep in their kit

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  I haven’t tried any stick foundation 😜

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Michele82  I have the bare minerals foundation stick, the new one and its really good. There have been some rave reviews on here.  Its great to take away, we have been away this weekend and its a lot more compact than a foundation bottle. 

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  I’m sure it is! 😉 

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@Priya_13 I really want to try the Bareminerals one! I have the foundation and I really like it so thought I should get in the stick to make it easier when I travel. 

I just need to check if the shades are the same from the Pro foundation to the stick.... So I could just get, may have to go in store as I'm a little bit tanned anyway 

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@SilviaP  I always find bare minerals SA to be really helpful. I went to get skin matched and the assistant ended up applying the foundation to my entire face and he used some other products. Then he said go away and see how I get on with it. I went back the next day to buy it as it was so good. 

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@Priya_13 I haven't been to the local Bareminerals yet as was a brand I didn't really paid attention. But when I was in Glasgow the SA invited us in and we said we don't know anything about the brand and she was lovely. Like no pressure to buy she when around showed us what they have explained. Tried the foundation on me she was really nice. I need to go back to that SA she gave her name, number so we could book a free facial. I just haven't been able to go to Glasgow but I really want to! 

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@SilviaP  same here. Its not a brand I usually buy from. I did buy a concealer a few years ago but it was rubbish and I never bothered with bare minerals again.  I've been Glasgow recently a few times for work and I really like the centre and all the shops. 

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@Priya_13 from time to time I like to go for a shopping day in Glasgow! There is a lot more variety then where I stay.... Really need to plan and go, but so much to do and can't find the time 😩

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@SilviaP  it would be easy to spend a day in Glasgow shopping. I've changed teams at work so I have no more trips to Glasgow unfortunately. I haven't been anywhere for a while, next trip is Sheffield but I won't get a chance to look around.