cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hair straightener recommendations? 🌼x

MFbeauty
Beauty Crush

I’ve had my old Nicky Clarke straightener for years and I think it’s safe to say i definitely need a replacement 🥴, looking for recommendations on straighteners for my messy curly head of hair that won’t break the bank Xx

7 REPLIES 7

Re: hair straightener recommendations? 🌼x

science_geek
Going Pro

Hi @MFbeauty,

I've got GHDs (which are really expensive - I know!) but, I've also recently bought a new pair from Debenhams - they're from the brand glamoriser. They're actually really really good! They straighten my hair in one go - usually you need a couple of strokes to get a good straightened hair piece but this is soooo good and does it in one! Smiley Happy Xx

MFbeauty
Beauty Crush

I’ll have a look into them, thank you Xx 

Rabia
Glitterati

@MFbeauty  I am using 2 one is Remington one (old) and the other is Mark Hill salon professional ( gift on bd by hubby)😍 both are good... now most of the times I used new one..... 

MFbeauty
Beauty Crush

Okay thank you Xx

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I use GHDs as well yes they are pricey but their customer service is amazing I’ve had 3 new pairs in 4 years. 

When ever they become faulty they don’t hesitate to take them back and replace them for you even if they have to give you a newer model. 

donster
Going Pro

@MFbeauty GHD'S are great, an investment but worth it. 

Kimmy_k
Getting Lippy

Cloud 9 are amazing! Expensive but worth the investment.