Did you mean:Β 

Re: When it rains it pours! Sample city 😍

KristinaSl
Multimasker

The lipsticks look great😍, enjoy!

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@bonnieburton  i got the vit c capsules and a ysl foundation today those nars look good.

Your post sounded like its raining samples hallalouyah its raining samples🀣🀣

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

@Shafaqshehzad @Rabia @Ashli the NARS thing was on FB, I think maybe Areej posted about it and I kept going on the NARS page and liking things till it popped up for me! Glad I did because they will last ages Smiley Very Happy 

@SophieG1 car troubles again, don't think I'll be making it to Debs :'(

@Lindsay2 I got the capsules, and also a mini Chanell Gabrielle from joining the Glamour Club! They do send you bits now and again, but they take ages, but better than nothing!

@Boss786 Hallelujah! x Smiley Wink

Lindsay2
Multimasker

@bonnieburtonThanks for that. I signed up to it earlier, just waiting to hear what samples I'll get. Is it similar to the community on here where you post reviews of products you've tried and things? Couldn't see anywhere on their site to log in or anything.

Highlighted

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

@Lindsay2 yeah it's a bit weird because there's only a Facebook community...? They should send you a survey a bit after you get your sample Smiley Happy

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@bonnieburton  i get Mac foundation but didn't know about the rest samples! Nars lipstick samples looks really.good!

Lindsay2
Multimasker

@bonnieburtonThank you. Yeah it is a bit weird isn't it, when I registered I was asked to set up a password so I assumed it was to log in or something, but oh well. I received an email from them earlier about the Beauty Festival, the Goody Bag looks good that you get.

Priyanka86
Multimasker

@bonnieburton  Bonbon girl I love so post too.... they are awesome..

Hope you enjoyed your cool samples.

Mid12
Nailing It

Lovely sample day 😍 @bonnieburton 

donster
Living the Highlight

@bonnieburton  sample heaven! enjoy lovely !!x