cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Weightloss

Anniie
Multimasker

Morning Beauties 😘

I was wondering if anyone else is doing a diet to lose weight? If so which diet?

I have started this 900 calories egg diet, you supposed to lose upto 10kg πŸ˜‹ also drinking apple cider vinegar with tge mother in water x

Also does anyone else try to workout? πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ  

Share your current weightloss tips and tricks πŸ’–

Love

Anniie x

53 REPLIES 53

Re: Weightloss

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I don't believe in diets as such, my motto is basically eat less move more.  

I think a lot of these fad diets can be dangerous, or at the very least not that healthy long term.  What you need is a healthy eating plan for long term use, because half of these fad diets are only for a short term, you lose the weight maybe, but then you put it all back on again.  

I have heard about ACV being good for weight loss, but boy is it horrible to drink!  πŸ˜«  

@Anniie 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I second what @DJMcCumiskey said, a good balanced diet is what I'm striving for too. Eat a lot of vegetables, some fruit, some meat, some nuts, and all kinds of whole foods you can get, eggs are amazing too of course Smiley Happy. Try to avoid all kinds of processed packaged food, and fast food. This not only will make you lose weight - it's hard to overeat on veggies haha. But you will also feel a lot more energetic and happy once your body gets all the nutrients it needs and it's not battered by sugar crashes Smiley Happy.  And indeed those diets can be dangerous, they often leave you with not enough food (and fats which are crucial for women's reproductive health). I've tried them when I was young and stupid, surprise, they led to period and hair Woman Frustrated loss. So I do urge you, try to go for a balanced approach, it's better for both your mental and physical health Smiley Happy.

As far as working out goes, starting slow and steady is again best in my eyes, I'd recommend https://www.fitnessblender.com/, they have hundreds of videos with all levels of difficulty, and bonus they give sound nutritional advice too Smiley Very Happy.

Anniie
Multimasker

@DJMcCumiskey Yh you are right, these diets are usually short term fixes, but this particular one does help shed pounds, i have done it before x i cant go to gym yet lol so trtingit again after baby πŸ€ͺ

yh ACV is horribe lol but u get used to it πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Anniie
Multimasker

@Pineapple Yh healthy way is the best way, but i wasnt losing the last few pounds after bubba so trying it for 7 days then back to trying to be healthy lol also follow some youtube videos for hime workouts,

ill defo checkout your link thanks 😘😘

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Anniie The last few are always the hardest, and require the most focus and sacrifices. 7 days is such a short amount of time, you'll most likely lose some water weight from eating less and eating less salt, very likely to see your weight be exactly the same in another 7, consistency is boring but works Smiley Very Happy. xx

Anniie
Multimasker

@Pineapple Haha dont say that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ its weird but when i did it last time it stayed off, lets see now, coz my body has changed after 2nd bubba... lets see lol xx

IMaksy
Nailing It

I got a fitness watch for my last birthday and that’s really helped me keep track of my calorie burn and workouts too.

signed up to a few sites and get newsletters to help motivate healthy eating and some movement too.

I would say I don’t do diets but as part of my NYR I’ve started doing a No-Added sugar free week every month and I notice afterwards my tummy isn’t as bloated and I generally feel well within myself. I love food and I don’t like to join the gym but there have been other ways to get round this...

Anniie
Multimasker

@IMaksy Thats really good! I think i need to cut down on sugar too, (not that i eat much anyway) i started eating alot of sweet stuff after baby, but its all calmed down now hah x

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Anniie  I used weight watchers after I had my daughter and it worked for me. I only had 21lbs to lose but the last 7lbs took the longest. Plus it was handy to go back to my original weight once I went back to work, I was still able to get into my clothes. The concept is to eat less and move more but it's not sustainable if you have the mind set you are on a diet, there has to be a life style change for long term results. 

Everything in moderation and move more.