cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weak Nails...

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

Does anyone know of any products which can help strengthen your nails? I find at times my nails are quite weak and break or peel very easily 😭 

There’s quite a few products I’ve seen around but I’m not sure which ones actually work? Not really into the lacquer/polish products, are there any oils that could help?

xx 

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Weak Nails...

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo  dont know about products buti know you should try takea supplement for skin an nails they should work.

Maybe your lacking some vitiman in your body iv heard its likley to be vD  had same prob took a 3 month course an they got bit bettr.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I agree with @Boss786  try taking some supplements which include Iron or just eat lots of leafy greens 😊  you could also try using gloves etc if you wash the dishes. 

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo U should start some hair skin and nails vitamins xx i dont think anything else would work x

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo How is your hair? Like others said maybe you lack some vitamins, probably best doing a check up at your doctors for deficiencies before deciding on your own about supplements Smiley Happy.

I don't think I've found any product for nails that's ever made much difference for me.

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@sfbeautyxo  it could be down to a vitamin or iron defiency? I would maybe invest in a cuticle cream. I would recommend lush lemony flutter. Give yourself a break from nail polish and avoid washing the dishes 😂 not really just limit the time your nails are in water. 

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

I did recently have a blood test and nothing came up, thank you for your recommendation I’ll have to check it out. Haha I’ve started using washing up gloves now 😂👍🏻 x

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

I did recently have a blood test and nothing came up, I might mention it again when I go next time to be sure.  I’ve just googled a load of

products and this one has good reviews, might look around a bit more before I purchase x

C262DDF8-4B68-42AF-A6ED-089A0C252A84.jpeg

Tarnjit
Multimasker

@sfbeautyxo @I've used Sally Hanson products before which are supposed to help too, but think it was a placebo affect as well for me so cannot tell you honestly how successful they are unfortunately. Also agree with the hair, skin and nail vits you can get, no harm in getting them even if your iron etc isn't low.

Good luck, I can't get my nails to Stay or grow strong for the life of me but mine is usually down to iron deficiency. Xoox

JennnCore
Glitterati

I've been taking Aldi Skin, Hair and Nail supplements for about 2 weeks, and although I wear acrylics (so I can't confirm their effectiveness on nails 😂🤦🏻‍♀️) my hair does look healthier and my skin has started to get clearer. So i would presume they may be having a positive effect on my nails too.

For £1.99 for a 30 day supply they're a bargain too 🖤